Temecula Consumer Fraud Litigation Attorneys
Murrieta Class Action Litigation Lawyers
There are many ways in which retailers, manufacturers and businesses attempt to take advantage of consumers.
- A product doesn't work as advertised
- you've been overcharged at the gas pump
- the scanner at the retail store rings your item up wrong
- your health care insurer fails to pay benefits or misapplies your deductible
- your lender includes fees you didn't agree to
- you've been the victim of a bait and switch
- your cell phone company bundles and charges you for services you did not want or need
- a seller misrepresents the price of items, the condition or quality of items, or the availability of items
- you received goods or services that were substantially different than what you reasonably expected due to seller misrepresentation
These are examples of the millions of scams companies attempt on consumers everyday. Their conduct may be intentional or unintentional but the result is always the same: the consumer loses out. At Gibbs & Fuerst we can advise you of your rights, help you understand the process and stand up to the businesses and retailers on your behalf.
If you have been scammed or overcharged by a company's fraudulent practices, you are typically not alone. Yet victims of consumer fraud are individually powerless to protect their interests. The cost to litigate a case against 'big business' is too great to take on alone and is typically much greater than any loss you may suffer individually due to fraudulent business practices. Yet California Consumer Rights Laws are among the strongest in the nation and the power of a class action brings together a group of victims that has been similarly harmed throughout the County or State. An individual consumer feels they got a 'raw deal' but are unsure how to proceed. At Gibbs & Fuerst, we can protect your rights as a consumer and help you win compensation, and often punitive damages, as part of a collective effort against abusive consumer fraud. We will enforce your rights together with other victims through a group lawsuit, which allows victims to share legal fees and afford stellar legal counsel.
We are trial lawyers whose practice is devoted virtually 100% to litigation. Our lawyers have collectively, over seventy five-years of experience in litigating cases in State and Federal Courts. If you are going to court against big business you need to be well represented. Our experience, confidence, knowledge, tenacity and tact evens the playing field for 'the little guy' in these situations. At the law firm of Gibbs & Fuerst, based in Murrieta, CA, we represent consumers and small businesses in class action lawsuits and multi-district litigation throughout California.
Call our consumer fraud attorneys at Gibbs & Fuerst today.