Murrieta Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping You Recover
A serious personal injury can change your life in an instant. Physical pain. Lost income. Medical bills. An endless string of doctor appointments. The prospect of a long rehabilitation process ahead. Without help, the cumulative effects can be overwhelming.
With more than 75 years of combined legal experience in the Southern California courts to draw from, the attorneys at Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP, can protect your interests and help you recover the compensation you deserve for injuries and other losses. We are also here to help you feel more comfortable with the legal process and more confident in your decisions.
Telling your story: We believe there is a story behind every serious personal injury or fatal accident. Our job is to identify it, develop it and convey it in a compelling fashion — to opposing counsel, judges and jury members alike. This serves as the basis for almost everything we do for our clients from start to finish.
Our experience defending serious personal injury cases is an asset that makes us even more effective as plaintiff personal injury attorneys and one that consistently benefits our clients.
Our practice includes:
- Motor vehicle accidents — we handle major personal injury cases including motorcycle accidents, car accidents, SUV rollover accidents, bike accidents, pedestrian accidents, accidents involving off-road vehicles, and accidents involving semi trucks and other commercial vehicles.
- Construction site accidents — we handle worksite injury claims involving defective products and third-party personal injury claims for negligence associated with scaffolding collapses, falls from unsecured ladders, crane accidents, accidental electrocution burns, equipment failures and more.
- Serious and fatal injuries — our lawyers successfully handle wrongful death claims and represent individuals who have suffered brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, severe burns and other catastrophic harms.
- Property owner negligence — we hold property owners accountable for serious injuries and deaths associated with slip-and-fall accidents, swimming pool accidents and assaults resulting from negligent security.
- Dangerous drugs — we hold manufacturers liable for the injuries their dangerous drugs and products cause. Our firm is currently representing men who have suffered heart attack, stroke or other cardiac injuries.
Serving The San Diego, Temecula, Riverside And San Bernardino Areas Of Southern California
Call our Murrieta office at 951-816-3435, or our San Diego office at 619-702-3505 for a free consultation. You can also contact us online at any time and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We handle personal injury cases on a contingency basis; you pay no legal fees unless we obtain a verdict or settlement on your behalf.