Temecula Personal Injury Lawyers
When accidents happen, our Temecula personal injury attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Accidents happen when you least expect them. In the blink of an eye, the reckless actions of others can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. At Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP., we provide the trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation you need in this situation. With over 75 years of combined experience, our Temecula personal injury attorneys hold those at fault accountable for the medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses you suffer.
Cases Our Temecula Personal Injury Attorneys Represent
Personal injuries are one of the leading causes of death and disability in the United States. When they impact you or a loved one, Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP. helps you get the compensation you are entitled to in a personal injury claim. Common types of cases our Temecula personal injury attorneys represent include:
- Car accidents: The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 500 motor vehicle accidents in Temecula happen each year. The dangerous driving behaviors of others are often to blame.
- Truck accidents: When truck accidents in Temecula happen, drivers and the companies they work for can be held accountable in a claim.
- Motorcycle accidents: The reckless actions of others on the road result in nearly 50 motorcycle accidents in Temecula annually.
- Bus accidents: When personal injuries occur while riding the bus, drivers and bus companies can be held responsible.
- Boating and other watercraft accidents: Speeding and being under the influence are a common cause of boat, jet ski, and other watercraft accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrian accidents caused by the reckless behaviors of drivers can happen in parking lots, crosswalks, and intersections.
- Bicycle accidents: With little to protect them in collisions involving other motorists, personal injuries suffered in bicycle accidents have the tendency to be severe.
- Wrongful death claims: When any of the above results in fatal injuries, we help surviving family members get justice through a wrongful death claim.
Get the Compensation You Deserve
When an accident happens, you may be entitled to an insurance settlement. At Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP., we aggressively negotiate on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum amount you deserve. If insurance is not in place or your injuries are severe, our Temecula personal injuries attorneys can guide you in filing a personal injury claim. Compensation available under the California Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover current medical expenses and lost wages, as well as any future losses you incur.
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be awarded in cases where the at-fault party acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Request a Consultation with Our Temecula Personal Injury Attorneys Today
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover after an accident. Get our team at Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP. on your side. To request a consultation, contact our Temecula personal injury attorneys today.