Location: Murrieta & San Diego Phone: 951-816-3435
Fax: 951-816-3436 Email: E-mail Me
Mr. Fuerst is partner of the law firm Gibbs and Fuerst, LLP, which has offices in San Diego and Murrieta. Mr. Fuerst practices primarily in the Murrieta office. His practice involves all aspects of personal injury litigation, employment law, business litigation, and premises liability defense. His clients include retailers, manufacturers, property owners and local businesses.
Mr. Fuerst obtained a B.A. degree from the University of California, San Diego in 1984 and graduated from University of San Diego School of Law in 1987. He worked primarily in the fields of insurance defense and employment law before starting Gibbs and Fuerst in 1999, with partner Mike Gibbs.
An active trial lawyer, Mr. Fuerst has won jury verdicts for both plaintiffs and defendants at trials in Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino, and Orange Counties.
Mr. Fuerst is also an approved Court Appointed Mediator for the Riverside County Superior Court. He also held the same position for the Los Angeles Superior Court from 2003-2006, and runs an active private mediation service.
Mr. Fuerst is a member of the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce, past President of the Temecula Jaycees, and former Board Member of the Southwest Riverside County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Public Entity Defense
- Labor and Employment
- Civil Rights
- Real Property Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Health Care Law, including elder law and nursing home abuses
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1987
University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 1984
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Riverside County Bar Association, Mediator, 2003 - Present
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Southwest Riverside County Bar Association, Board Member, 2006
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Gibbs & Eppsteiner, Temecula, California, (Known as Gibbs, Eppsteiner & Stagg from 1990-1998), 1990 - 1999
- Neil, Dymott, Perkins, Brown & Frank, San Diego, California, 1988 - 1990