Murrieta Car Accident Lawyers
We help you get the compensation you need to recover from your injuries.
When car accidents happen, the injuries you suffer can be severe. In the majority of cases, the reckless actions of others on the road are ultimately to blame. At Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP., we help you hold those at fault accountable. Our Temecula car accident lawyers have over 75 years of combined experience representing injured victims throughout our area. We are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
Aggressive Legal Representation from Our Murrieta and Temecula Car Accident Lawyers
With Interstate 15 and other major highways running directly through our area, car accidents in Temecula are a regular occurrence. According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), more than 500 crashes and collisions happen in Temecula each year.
At Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP., we provide the aggressive legal representation victims need in these cases. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Murrieta and Temecula car accident lawyers focus on getting you the compensation you deserve in a claim. Common types of crashes in cases we handle include:
- Rear-end accidents, which often occur due to tailgating and speeding.
- Side-swipe accidents, which are often a result of improper passing on busy roads such as State Route 79 and Temecula Parkway.
- Side-impact crashes, otherwise known as T-bone crashes, these are common at intersections as a result of red-light running or disregarding stop signs.
- Head-on collisions, which are among the most dangerous types of car accidents and tend to happen on one-way streets in Temecula and at interstate exits or entrances. Driving distracted or under the influence are often to blame.
Compensation You May be Entitled to for Car Accident Injuries
Even a relatively minor crash or collision can leave you suffering serious impacts, affecting your health and well-being for years into the future. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Temecula car accident lawyers represent include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle and tendon sprains, strains, and tears;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Severe burns and lacerations;
- Whiplash, herniated discs, and other back or neck injuries;
- Head injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in temporary or permanent paralysis.
When car accident injuries impact you or a loved one, our legal team at Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP., holds those at fault accountable. We aggressively negotiate with insurers on your behalf, helping you get the maximum amount in a settlement.
If insurance is not available or an agreeable settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Damages you may be entitled to under the California Code include compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and the pain and suffering your car accident caused.
Contact Our Murrieta Car Accident Lawyers Today
Gibbs & Fuerst, LLP. provides the aggressive legal representation you need to get compensation for car accident injuries. Call or contact our Temecula and Murrieta car accident lawyers online and request a consultation today.